Get 50% off sugaring this month when you refer a friend!
Pure and Natural Ingredients
Sugaring Hair Removal is safe for the most sensitive skin. It is completely natural and made from organic ingredients; sugar, lemon, and water.
· Sugaring Hair Removal sugar paste is applied with a gloved hand and a fresh ball of sugar paste is used on each client, meaning no risk of cross contamination. It is hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.
· Sugaring Hair Removal sugar paste will not stick to live skin cells. Only dead skin cells are removed, so there is no risk of abrasion or tearing. Hair is removed in the natural direction of the hair growth which eliminates breakage and in-grown hairs. It is possible to remove the hair as short as 1/8 inch.
· Sugaring Hair Removal sugar paste is luke warm when it is applied, so there is no risk of burning the skin.
· Sugaring Hair Removal sugar paste is applied against the direction of hair growth and the hair is removed in the natural
· direction of hair growth, resulting in less painful hair removal and reducing hair breakage.
· Sugarlips Esthetique Sugaring Hair Removal technique is so gentle it can remove the vellus hair on the faces of some women and is safe for clients with sensitivities like ezcema and psoriasis.
Certified Sugaring Hair Removal in Manhattan Beach, El Segundo, Hermosa Beach. Some people call it sugar wax, but it's just plain sugaring and it's amazingly simple!
After Sugaring, gently exfoliate (not the day before, day of, or day after) the skin every 2-3 days to remove dead skin cells. Only use nylon gloves which can be cleaned in the washing machine. You must moisturize daily to keep the skin and hair follicles hydrated. Avoid sun tanning for 24 hours. because the skin will be more sensitive to UV rays. Avoid tight clothing, sunbathing, or tanning beds. No exercising immediately after a sugaring treatment. Apply a salt compress or take an epsom salt bath which can speed up healing or apply an ice cube to reduce any discomfort. Sugaring can result in the temporary enlargement of the hair follicles that can allow bacteria, normally residing on the skin, to enter the follicles and cause superficial or deep skin infections. If an infection is noted, it should be evaluated by a dermatologist. Medical experts recommend abstaining from sexual activity for the first 48 hours after any type of bikini hair removal to prevent susceptible outside bacteria to cause an infection.